Intelligent Digital Display High Pressure Water Injection Meter
I. Product overview
Intelligent digital display high-pressure water meter is a practical and innovative product developed on the basis of the original mechanical high-pressure water injection meter. In 2001, it was granted the national patent, patent number: 01245149.5. This instrument is a kind of measuring instrument when injecting water into oil field water injection well. It has instantaneous flow rate (unit m3/h) and cumulative flow rate display (unit m3). It is composed of intelligent digital water meter and high-pressure water meter housing.
Based on the original LGL series water meter, The deceleration mechanism and mechanical counter of the original mechanical transmission are eliminated, and a magnetoelectric sensor is adopted to convert the flow rate and flow rate of water into an electric signal. After data sampling and processing by an embedded microprocessor, the instantaneous flow rate m3/h and the cumulative flow rate m3 are directly displayed on an LCD, and the readings are intuitive, and the functions of reverse flow and subtraction measurement are provided.The aluminum alloy structure is adopted in the shell of the display instrument, which improves the mechanical strength of the display instrument, strengthens the sealing reliability, and prevents the influence of water mist caused by the change of field temperature on the instrument.This type of water meter has strong applicability to the harsh working environment. The product is especially suitable for measuring high-pressure water injection in oil fields flowing through pipelines, and can also be used for other industrial water injection gauges. At the same time, it can meet the requirements of high explosion-proof working environment.
This product has been applied for national patent, patent number: ZL201120419185.1
II. Technical features
1. Adopt advanced microprocessor technology and electromagnetic sensor technology;
2. LCD liquid crystal is adopt to directly display various flow parameters, and that read is intuitive;
3. Micro-power consumption design, suitable for the occasion of demanding power supply;
4. The movement of the water meter can be disassemble, and the maintenance, verification and replacement are convenient;
5. Seal design, which solves that influence of wat mist caused by field air temperature change on the instrument;
6. Strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability, EMC conforms to EN55022 (CLASS B) and IEC61000 standards.