The LJD-02A electromagnetic flowmeter (hereinafter referred to as the flowmeter) developed by our company is used to measure the volume flow of generally conductive liquid flowing through closed pipes.Because of its unique advantages, it is especially suitable for the flow measurement of various acid, alkali, salt and other highly corrosive media and sewage, mud, pulp and paper pulp. It can be widely used for fluid flow measurement and control in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, medicine, brewing, printing and dyeing, environmental protection, food and other industrial sectors, as well as in municipal management, water conservancy construction engineering and other fields.
Appearance Schematics of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
Explosion diagram of electromagnetic flowmeter products
1. Adopt advanced embedded microprocessor technology, electromagnetic induction technology and intelligent instrument technology to ensure the detection accuracy and accuracy;
2. The measurement accuracy is not affected by the change of fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The voltage signal induced by the sensor has a linear relationship with the average velocity of flow, and the measurement accuracy is high, the response speed is fast and the stability is high.
3, large-screen LCD display, multiple flow indicators can be displayed, and the digital reading is intuitive;
4. The menu display flow is adopted, which makes the display and operation of each function more convenient.
5, output analog, pulse and digital signals, which can be networ by that GPRS module to achieve remote control (optional);
6, output that signal of the air pipe indication and the upper and low limit alarm switch quantity of the flow rate;
7, has pow off data protection and password locking function;
8, a two-way measurement system capable of measure forward flow and directional flow;
9. There are no moving parts in the measuring pipeline, no pressure loss of accessories and long service life of the sensor;
10. The straight pipe section required by the sensor is short;
11. Strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability. EMC conforms to EN55022 (CLASS B) and IEC61000 standards.
Machining Center Sensor Machining
NC Machining Vertical Support Rod
Inspection Control Room