I. Product overview
LGJ vortex flowmeter is a new product based on Carmen vortex principle and Faraday electromagnetic induction principle.This product has designed a unique magnetoelectric induction structure, with strong anti-vibration and high-voltage performance, high safety, and has a wide flow range, intuitive reading, low power consumption, long life and other advantages, widely used in water plants, petroleum, metallurgy, food, medicine, textiles, electricity and other industries with conductive ionic fluid detection and measurement.
Vortex Flow Meter Appearance Schematics
Explosion diagram of vortex shedding flowmeter products
II. Product characteristics
1. Integrated structure, which integrates signal transmission and product display;
2. Instantaneous flow rate (m3/h) and cumulative flow rate (m3) shall be displayed on site simultaneously;
3. 4-20mA current transmit signal output;
4. Linearized Pulse Signal Output (Amplitude: 0 ~ 24V, Frequency: Instantaneous Flow × Flow Coefficient/3600);
5. RS485 digital communication signal output;
III. Design Selection
Example: LGJ-CD300EX-1. 0 MPa represents a vortex flowmeter with a nominal diameter of 300 mm, a flow range of 100-1300 m3/h, and a nominal pressure of 25 MPa.
Main body finishing
Automatic welding body