High Pressure Flow Automatic Control Instrument
I. Product overview
Model JDK-11-J high-pressure flow automatic control instrument is a high-tech mechatronics product developed by our company, which integrates flowmeter, control valve, controller and intelligent wireless communication interface.The utility model has the advantages of compact structure, simple operation, intuitive display, high control accuracy, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, scale prevention, manual flow control and automatic flow control, etc. It can input the setting value according to the control requirement, and automatically complete the stable flow rate mixing injection, especially suitable for oilfield water mixing, quantitative water injection and quantitative control devices of various liquids. The quantitative control devices have various communication interfaces:RS485 communication, GPRS communication and wireless communication, the product network design concept, can make the product remote monitoring. The application of digital operation and communication system realizes the complete digitalization of communication control process.
Appearance Schematics of High Pressure Flow Automatic Control Instrument
Explosion Diagram of High Pressure Flow Automatic Control Instrument
II. Product characteristics
1. Adopt high-performance embedded processor and closed-loop control technology to ensure flow control accuracy;
2. That control valve adopt an angle stroke control valve, which has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, stable regulation and high reliability;
3. Chinese liquid crystal display interface, human-computer interaction is more intuitive and convenient;
4. Automatic fault detection function, with indication device such as operation and fault;
5. It can withstand high pressure liquid of 1.0 ~ 45MPa, and various caliber can be selected to ensure the flow control range;
6. It has the function of water injection pressure control. When the water injection pressure exceeds the set threshold, the control valve stops to open.
III. Design Selection